Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Oh oh oh

Ricer2231

Congrats. Good job. She will taste good on the grill with some grilled onions and peppers and a baked potato and maybe a little salad, damn I'm getting hungry! :)

Milo

Tatonka guide.
You and your better half (dante) need to go in halvies on a cabelas super mag hauler...when they put them on sale you can get them for under 100...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
You and your better half (dante) need to go in halvies on a cabelas super mag hauler...when they put them on sale you can get them for under 100...

Need to do something lol. That drag from BFE sucks lol.

I wanted to get a quad but just never worked out to get one. I think just about anywhere I go your hauling a deer out at least 1/2 mile to the truck.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Attaboy Adam, good stuff.
That water had to be a pain in the ass though. Bitch deserved to die for doin' that.

You have no idea how bad I hate that river lol. Not only did I have to drag her back to our side but I also had to cross that river a second time to get to the truck. I told Dante if we shoot one of the BIG deer back there we are grabbing his canoe and launching it from where we park all the back there and then floating the fugger to the next bridge lol.