Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Oh oh oh IKS!!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
I'm here. It was me. It's hard as fugg to find time to do anything anymore. Im aware I posted to facebook first before any call outs, took 2 clicks lol. Anyways, I smoked an old 8. My local woods was getting raped by loggers and UTV drunken razor drivers since August. Although JD boyd doesn't post much anymore we still trade text jabs a few times a week. He told me I was welcome to hunt a chunk of his place. About a week ago I moved a camera into a good travel area and started picking up pictures of 2 bucks. One which was a native to his place, i think he has pictures dating back to 3 or 4 years ago of this deer. He was much bigger then. He roughly thinks he was 7.5 or older. With restricted time and not having as high of standards as him, I was game. I made the move tonight since I got rained out with work. Around 6:40 I caught him moving in. He surely made it easy for me, he was blind in his left eye, which was the side he kept towards me lol. Perfect 22 yard shot and he only went 80 yards!

Meant to grab the SD card, last picture you can see his rack moving into frame. The does circled downwind of me, directly behind me. Luckily with smoke they never caught on.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great buck Alex. Congrats! Nice rack. Huge body. Dude looks like a garbage truck. He's got some junk in the trunk.