Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Off Season Plans

at1010

*Supporting Member*
No crossing swords you two! lmao

Seriously, every in the A-town area see if we could do lunch at Leghorns next Friday. First round of beers is on me...

Dude I would love to do that! To bad I only get an hour lunch! DARN JOB! hahaha soon enough we all will meet!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Could always hit the 'maplewood' too. Ive never been to leg horns but i hear the eye candy is worth the trip

I never been to maplewood, always wanted to just hadnt made it yet. Spend a lot of time up at broneys, walking distance for me currently and if I dont have to drive means I can sauce heavy, and have a good time!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Work my 40+ hours week, put minerals out, shed hunt, shroom hunt, hang cams, check cams, look over my stands and fix if needed, remodel the bathroom, and shoot the bow as much as possible. Lord knows what else I will get myself into lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I guess I could type all night if I list all my non-hunting projects. lol

Cameras? I am putting less emphasis on them next season. Right now while I am shed hunting I have been taking many notes on heavy travel routes and planning my best entry/exits. It is also making me rethink some of the stand locations. Muddy and messy, but I learn a lot this time of the year.

Gordo

Athens County
I guess I could type all night if I list all my non-hunting projects. lol

Cameras? I am putting less emphasis on them next season. Right now while I am shed hunting I have been taking many notes on heavy travel routes and planning my best entry/exits. It is also making me rethink some of the stand locations. Muddy and messy, but I learn a lot this time of the year.

It really is crazy this time of year how trails/sign stick out like a sore thumb. Definitely the best time of the year to scout.