Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NW Ohio Archery range

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Those target stations are awesome!!!
Thanks!!! Couple of the crew came up with that design. Red pine logs with the bags pressed in so there not coming out plus they weight a ton so hopefully they wont walk off. There will be 15 of those on the static range. The rienharts are ordered and they have everthing from bull moose to elk. Parking lot is all stoned in so its going good. The weather looks awesome next week so it will be all hands on deck.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Getting the target stands built and will be done with those early next week. The main tower will be started next week also. The top will be Nine feet wide by fourth two feet long. Nice size hah lol with three shooting spots.it will be twelve feet high. I have a new phone and need to figure out how to get the pics from it to here.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
IMG_20150825_144630520_HDR.jpg Hope this works. This is one of the loads of red line.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Yeah its going to be pretty cool. Found out last week that there will also be a target for testing your broadheads on the static range also. Also heard something about a boat with a carp and a alligator also so not just your average deer shoot lol!!!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Its on geiser road between eber and chrissy. There is a radio controled airport called flying tigers that this range is joined up with on the same property.

Just 1 More

Its on geiser road between eber and chrissy. There is a radio controled airport called flying tigers that this range is joined up with on the same property.

You say that like you assume I have a clue where any of that is rotflmao

county? City? town?

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Last i heard was that were about three weeks out for the static range and a little longer than that for the 3-D. Its going great so far as all 15 of the target stands are built and being delivered this week. The parking lot is in and the main drive in from geiser is going in. Also were pouring the concrete for the main tower this week.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Moving along pretty good. Getting the main tower put up and its going great. I'll get some pics and add them early next week.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Thanks! The tall posts on the right are for a roof that will be on that end for a seating area. Going to have targets spaced from ten to sixty yards with one at seventy five for a real challenge lol. The close ones will be challenge enough for me lol. There will also be a kids area and a broadhead target. We should get a lot done this week as the weather is perfect.

Last edited: