Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Now I'm pissed off

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
A call will be made, also the stupidest part was I yelled hey and he turn, looks, and nocks an arrows, like what are you going to shoot at me, you have no idea where I even am so save yourself the embarrassment

Menacing. Impeding on a hunt. Threatening. Whatever you want to call it. Besides the fact they were trespassing, they can't go threatening people. This is YOUR property? If so, screw that. You should not be threatened while hunting on your own dang property. I believe a call to the GW along with the Sheriff is a good idea.

rsmith

Menacing. Impeding on a hunt. Threatening. Whatever you want to call it. Besides the fact they were trespassing, they can't go threatening people. This is YOUR property? If so, screw that. You should not be threatened while hunting on your own dang property. I believe a call to the GW along with the Sheriff is a good idea.
I know that was the worst part. Like you're going to try and threaten me on my own property? That does not fly with me at all. He was with his girlfriend too so he was probally trying to act manly when he just made a fool of himself

Treed

Stark County
I'd simply tell them to get the fuck off my property before one of them gets shot then I'd ask them which one would like the first bullet.

We don't call 911. We carry 1911's.

Last edited:

rsmith

I'd simply tell them to get the fuck off my property before one of them gets shot then I'd ask them which one would like the first bullet.

We don't call 911. We carry 1911's.

I know I wish I could have but since I'm only 19 I can not carry :(