Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

not new to TOO, but its been awhile

metalmulisha27

hey ya`ll, just wanted to say im not new to the site, but its good to be back, i had a previous account under swampdonkey, but forgot my login information, and computer crashed. to those of you who are from last time i was hear, hope to get to know all of yaand maybe swap some good stories and whatever else

metalmulisha27

thanks, appreciate it, didnt really go that well, i shot at one doe during bow season, hit a tiny limb that i couldnt see and launched the arrow about 3ft to high and had a complete miss, as for gun season, i think i was shooting bullet proof deer

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I can pm you a new password for your swamps only account as long as the ip addresses match up. Well get you fixed up soon. Just have to do some looking.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome back! You been doing any shed hunting or 3D shooting? Mushrooms and ramps should be prime real soon! Goodluck if you go.

metalmulisha27

yea i hunted as much as i could for the contest, sucked i missed it even tho i didnt get one this past year, ill prolly just stay under this name since i got evertyhing set-up and the name and password wrote down, and i havent had a chance to get out and do some shed hunting, def gonna go to a couple 3-d shoots tho, i know woodburys in coshocton has one, and another in massillon, might go to a couple more as well, as for mushrooms and ramps i cant wait till they come in i got a honey hole for places as long as someone doesnt stumble into it this year, if any of ya`ll go i wish you luck as well, and thanks for the wb`s