Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Non-Resident license fees to increase

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I am going to bust my butt to use my first land owner tag next year. Didn't push it this year. Hoping for an early season fat doe on my property next year. I do think there should be an exception for guys like Big Holla who live out of state but own land in state. They are paying property taxes here and it seems like they are being penalized.
I agree 100%

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I shot a big fat doe on our land this year but the ol lady applied for the loan and the deed is in her name I had to use one of my tags, even though the land payment comes out of my paycheck every month. Will I be able to use a landowner tag this season since we will be married?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Chad, I would say yes to your question.

I also agree with Phil's post above. Fuggin taxes these days ain't cheap and that's even without any dwellings or utilities! Plus people like Chuck own the land.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I shot a big fat doe on our land this year but the ol lady applied for the loan and the deed is in her name I had to use one of my tags, even though the land payment comes out of my paycheck every month. Will I be able to use a landowner tag this season since we will be married?

Yes you'll be able to use a landowner tag since your married. Your kids to. But if you have grandkids for some dumb reason they have to have some different tags. Go figure.

On 2nd thought I would think you could since you are husband and wife. Better check as we know the State has some stupid ways of applying laws.

Last edited: