Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to the site

BaitsOwnHook

N.E. Ohio
Hi Everyone! I am new to the site and am not sure where to begin exactly. I'm a 20 year old female from North East Ohio. I've been fishing ever since I was a little girl with my dad(fresh water). In the last few years I've gotton more and more currious with shooting and hunting. Espicially growing up around a man who takes his guns and deer seriously! I'd love to learn from anyone who has any knowledge! Can anyone give me any tips and pointers on where to begin? Thanks! I look forward to making new friends! :biggrin:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site there's lots of good info here you can scroll through the deer hunting sections and do a lot of reading and any questions just feel free too ask....

What part of ne Ohio you from.... quite a few of us are up here....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Welcome to the boards. A lot of good people around here but stay away from Riverdude and CJD3 ;)

Thats not nice. :smiley_blameshift:

Welcome to the site !
There's lots of good reading here to help pass a rainy day.I'm sure you'll get a lot of good information!

BaitsOwnHook

N.E. Ohio
Welcome too the site there's lots of good info here you can scroll through the deer hunting sections and do a lot of reading and any questions just feel free too ask....

What part of ne Ohio you from.... quite a few of us are up here....

Kingsville. It is a little town in Ashtabula County. And thank you!