Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello everyone, just came over from bow hunting Ohio. Had been on there since 2009. See there are a some of the old members from there on here now.
Some of which suggested I check it out. Hope they will pop on this thread and let me know who all is out there that I know from the other site.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome. I'll have to check the other site out.

Well I checked the other site out and not much going on. Surely isn't like the traffic here. That says something good for TOO.

Last edited:
The site is not what it used to be. A lot of unhappy people over there. Most of all the old members have left. Haven't done much hunting in the last couple of years because of age and old injuries, so I'm not looking for much info. Hopefully I can offer some. I'm a member of Pope & Young and the Buckeye Big Buck Club and have won a few contests in my day, so whatever I can contribute I hope will help someone else.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site.... Lots of great people over here and all willing too help out whenever possible.... That's just who we are.... Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward too some of your life experience.....

You will find this site to your liking Chris. The only problem here is trying to keep up with everything going on. Have fun and jump right in.

Thanks Dick, Hope I have the time soon to get involved. If this winter from hell would ever get over my one big chore of keeping up with the firewood will be done.

Last edited:
Thanks Curran, Glad to be here. Over a year ago a few of us tried to make people believe that things needed to change on the other site. But, as with every other topic over there, all that came out of it was an argument with no results. Seems no one wanted to listen to the older members. Arguments are fine, but flat out disrespect is something else, no matter who it is.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks Curran, Glad to be here. Over a year ago a few of us tried to make people believe that things needed to change on the other site. But, as with every other topic over there, all that came out of it was an argument with no results. Seems no one wanted to listen to the older members. Arguments are fine, but flat out disrespect is something else, no matter who it is.

You won't find any disrespect around here.