Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
the only guy i know from the corps last name is king. my mom worked at the air base for close to 30 years.

Lat name? What did she do out here? When did she retire? I got there in 85 laeft for a year 87-88 and been there ever since.... I work down in aircraft maint..... :smiley_coolpeace:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
yes that was her first name.

New her well when she had worked at the base, she was the base commanders executive assistant for years there.... She was a fine woman and was very good at her job and served her country well.... A lot of people who never have worn the uniform served in other ways and just never get the recognittion as the members who do where the uniform..... It was an honor too work with her....

bonemonger

kinsman ohio
New her well when she had worked at the base, she was the base commanders executive assistant for years there.... She was a fine woman and was very good at her job and served her country well.... A lot of people who never have worn the uniform served in other ways and just never get the recognittion as the members who do where the uniform..... It was an honor too work with her....

thanks for the kind words about my mom, my dad retired from the air force and i told my mom when we moved here i was never moving again. got sick of moving around all the time. i now try to talk my wife into moving to iowa, the whitetail bug has me bad. LOL

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was deployed alot from 2003-2005, I don't remember hearing of her passing so I wa sprobably out of the country at the time.... Sorry for your loss.... She was a very nice person.....

Iowa would be awesome too hunt but as far as living there I'm not so sure lol.... I couldn't get my wife too move out west like that and I have passed on jobs in Wyoming and Idaho as well because of that lol....