Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Member (Sorta)

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I guess I never really introduced myself formally. My real name is Rick... I hunt deer 365 Days a year. I am a caretaker to a tree farm here in licking county. We treat our deer like their our kids basicly....My thing is the crossbows, been shooting them for over 30 years and that's just how I roll. I have owned more crossbows than I'd like to admit. (I have like 9 or 10 now) There is only a couple I have not shot.....I really enjoy everyone on this site....You all seem like good people and I do look forward to meeting ya'll in person......I don't think we can tattoo TOO on Diane's Tits yet, but I'll ask her....rotflmao

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Just pokin fun at Jlope rippin the fella from yesterday.......As a new member TOO...I was far from offended....I had already taken sides with the Home Team!
Hope I don't get on anybody's nerves for being on here so much, I am off work due to a pinched sciatic nerve in my back and leg....This site and you all have helped me to keep my sanity......Thanks!
Not Bragging By Far, But will post a few Dead Deerz in a bit......Took 30+ years for this collection.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to the site! I think you already know what we are about. Seems you will fit in here great.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just pokin fun at Jlope rippin the fella from yesterday.......As a new member TOO...I was far from offended....I had already taken sides with the Home Team!
Hope I don't get on anybody's nerves for being on here so much, I am off work due to a pinched sciatic nerve in my back and leg....This site and you all have helped me to keep my sanity......Thanks!
Not Bragging By Far, But will post a few Dead Deerz in a bit......Took 30+ years for this collection.

lol.. Hell naw man.. Be here as much as you like.. For many of us it's our second home.. Always someone to sit around the fire with on TOO.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks Again To All...I might have forgot to mention that my whole house is furnished in camo.........Even the Mailbox and Toilet Seat! One of my buddies claims that: If you split his head open, Big Boobies will fall out.......If my head ever splits open, someone is gonna try and put a tag on it... rotflmao