Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Please take a moment to read. sincerely Admin W3Schools

New Here!

webbs

Hey guys ive been on another site for a while now but i wanted to go to something that had a few more ohioans haha guess i found the right place. Anyway im still new to bowhunting got into it this year real hard. Shotgun just started to get boring and i wanted something different and after i shot a bow i was hooked! This is an amazing sport! Anyway im only 16 im up in Seneca county in a little bitty town but have some nice private land to hunt! Nice to be apart of an actual Ohio bowhunting forum . :smiley_banana:

webbs

Not this year didnt get out as much as i would have liked. School and Work and trying to get my Eagle Scout project all planned out so i could do it this spring just killed my season time.. when i was out i seen a bunch just not anything close enough to let the arrow fly. Maybe if i feel like braving the cold ill go out sunday.. its been a while since my last backstrap.. mhmmmm!

Hoytmania

*Supporting Member*
Gods Country
Understand, tonight was my first time out in almost a month. Good luck on your eagle scout project. Be sure to start a thread and take pics of your project we would love to see and share in your success as a scout.