Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Guy from SC

BowCrazed

Hey everyone! I am from the beautiful city of Greenville, South Carolina. I have been hunting for over 8 years and bowhunting for 2 years and it has become a passion, i.e., an obsession. :smiley_bril: I was able to hunt Ohio this past year during the shotgun season and saw a really nice buck on the first day, but let him pass because I was looking for a bigger buck. Ended up not seeing anything else. Looking forward to getting back there next year and eventually getting a wallhanger. Thanks in advance guys and I look forward to learning alot from y'all.

PS. Congrats to Ohio State on their National Championship win!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site and thanks for the congratulations on OSU.... Pull up a chair and join right in....

BowCrazed

Thanks everyone. Here are some rubs we found on the land we were hunting in Ohio. Never seen any like this here in SC.
IMAG0218.jpgIMAG0220.jpgIMAG0221.jpgIMAG0223.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My son lives in Sumter and spends his weekends in Columbia.... Shaw AFB during the week and his girl friends on the weekends....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Welcome!

My oldest brother pitched for what used to be Baptist College in Charleston. It's now the College of Charleston. One of his biggest games his freshman year was a scheduled start against Clemson that was going to be broadcast on TV. Before the game, while warming up in the bullpen, he put a chew in (which he did not do). An overthrow to the firstbaseman during infield practice flew into the bullpen, made my brother duck out of the way, and swallow spit. He spent the next 9 innings laying on the bench puking.

Your avatar reminded me of that story.

As a kid, I always wanted to play baseball for either Clemson or South Carolina because I just loved the place when visiting big bro. Just wasn't good enough. Lol

BowCrazed

Welcome!

My oldest brother pitched for what used to be Baptist College in Charleston. It's now the College of Charleston. One of his biggest games his freshman year was a scheduled start against Clemson that was going to be broadcast on TV. Before the game, while warming up in the bullpen, he put a chew in (which he did not do). An overthrow to the firstbaseman during infield practice flew into the bullpen, made my brother duck out of the way, and swallow spit. He spent the next 9 innings laying on the bench puking.

Your avatar reminded me of that story.

As a kid, I always wanted to play baseball for either Clemson or South Carolina because I just loved the place when visiting big bro. Just wasn't good enough. Lol

That is crazy. Bet it was a while before he chewed again. Most people don't even know where Clemson is located so that is pretty awesome that you wanted to go there. Did you end up playing for another college?