Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New....from SE Ohio

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Hi all. Just found out about this site. I am from Washington County and bought property (102 acres) in Athens County in January 2011. I was a fairly successful bowhunter until I started hunting my own place....it's been very humbling and educational. Hoping to build some friendships and pick up some useful tips from others. Maybe I can even offer some insight for some.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is what it is all about. Share some and learn some. Welcome to TOO. Deer hunting in general can be very humbling. Don't worry about it. lol

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I am a trail cam junky and have enough pics and videos thru the years to bore all of you. This season has been a little slow but I will add some pics in time. Thanks for the welcome and I possibly already know a few on here.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
welcome! I remember you from the other forum. You always had nice bucks on your farm if I recall correctly?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I am a trail cam junky and have enough pics and videos thru the years to bore all of you. This season has been a little slow but I will add some pics in time. Thanks for the welcome and I possibly already know a few on here.

How close are you to Dr. Anderson's stuff? Those boys are always pulling slungers off that farm. Helps to have 800+ acres of prime ground you can manage TOO!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to TOO Spencie! I remember you over on another site. Always enjoyed checking out your posts cuz of the nice quality of bucks you always had. Pull up a chair and grab a cold one!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
How close are you to Dr. Anderson's stuff? Those boys are always pulling slungers off that farm. Helps to have 800+ acres of prime ground you can manage TOO!

Let's just say too close. I get pics all summer on farms I have access to....they kill them in the fall when they have left their summer feeding ranges. Very Frustrating!!!