Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Double Bull Blind

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Neato!!! Reckon at that price you won’t see many of them left up all season through all the elements to be destroyed by heavy snow,high winds and other stuff. It’s amazing how many I see while shed hunting that hunters just leave there and never come back to get!

That’s a pretty cool idea and feature.

I hope that eventually you can buy the fabric seperately. I have some perm stands that I use burlap on to cover a window that I seldom shoot out of. Would be nice to use this instead as it would be easier to see out of.

Gordo

Athens County
Looks pretty slick.

I owned one of the double bull blinds. I thought it was a big pain in ass compared to going in with a pair of loppers and some string if needed. I've been doing that lately and it brings me back to my 'fort building' days as a kid. Everything in the woods is at your disposable!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Looks pretty slick.

I owned one of the double bull blinds. I thought it was a big pain in ass compared to going in with a pair of loppers and some string if needed. I've been doing that lately and it brings me back to my 'fort building' days as a kid. Everything in the woods is at your disposable!
I don't care for blinds either. Ghillie suit.

Blan37

SW Ohio
I was wondering the other day when someone was going to come up with something like that. Those decals on storefront doors and back windows of trucks that you can see out of but not in have been around for a while. Price is a little steep for me.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was wondering the other day when someone was going to come up with something like that. Those decals on storefront doors and back windows of trucks that you can see out of but not in have been around for a while. Price is a little steep for me.

Same here, and as mentioned before not something you’d be able to leave with fear of it walking away....