Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ask my wife how often I bitch about this. There's one stretch of road here in town that's about 2 miles long and every fucking manhole cover is directly in line with the normal travel of the drivers side tires. Special place in hell for the city planner. Like you said it can't be that hard. A little communication, cooperation and planning. Why is this so freaking hard.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. There’s a 2 plus mile stretch on River Rd in Loveland where nearly every utility/water access cover is pothole worthy and smack dab in the vehicles tire surface area. There must be 20-30 of the bastards! Lol

Fletch

Supporting Member
Walked in a Bagel place yesterday to get a bagel... Guy is wearing gloves to handle the food while working the register with his gloves on... F-ing stupid... Made a comment and walked out... Or some delis etc they have one glove on while touching your food with the bare hand... REALLY!!!! I'm a fuss pot when it comes to food... If I walk in somewhere and don't like the people working behind the counter or the place is dirty I walk out.... Heres a true story.. Years ago went to South Carolina on vacation.. We sit down an order food at a Pizza Hut... I go to use the bathroom and theres 2 guys cleaning it without gloves on... I mean washing the urinals and floor by hand... Oh well... So I go sit down with wife and kids and see the manager go over to one of the guys cleaning the toilet and motion for him to come in the kitchen area... I get up an follow them and see the guy start helping to make pies, sprinkling cheese on the pies... NEVER WASHED HIS HANDS.... I went back to the booth the same time our order arrived... I told the girl we were going elsewhere...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It’s not really a pet peeve but just sharing this clip a friend at work found on YouTube yesterday. How pathetic! If anyone buys one there should be a disclaimer with it that they have to use it in public. I could use a good laugh!

Reactions: Jackalope

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It’s not really a pet peeve but just sharing this clip a friend at work found on YouTube yesterday. How pathetic! If anyone buys one there should be a disclaimer with it that they have to use it in public. I could use a good laugh!
For the love of God.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
My biggest pet peeve is wherever I go somewhere and I'd park all the way in back, no cars around then walk to the store. Then when I'd leave the store I'd see a gotdamn car or a truck park next too my truck...I mean, come on! Out of all the parking spot you can park and you gotta park next too my truck. Smh.

Reactions: Mike

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
F6E69990-1321-4573-B703-F10186D3A534.jpeg

Reactions: MoonLab