Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My new flinger....

matt hougan

Dayton area
image.jpg

My new arrah flinger,

Rampage XT 29", whiskers, some sort of over priced Fuse sight, and Afterburners tipped w/ 100gr G5's

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Those are great heads. You will want to get the g5 sharpening stone for them. Was able to shoot and resharpen them for 9 seasons before needing new broadheads.

matt hougan

Dayton area
Those are great heads. You will want to get the g5 sharpening stone for them. Was able to shoot and resharpen them for 9 seasons before needing new broadheads.

Yeah, I really like the idea of no moving parts..... I know lots of people like mechanicals its just "not my bag". I didn't know there was a sharpening stone, thanks!

I may have my local tech look at the draw length. As I sighted my bow in I felt as if I was not at full draw. I think I would feel much more confortable at 30". I'd also like to know just how fast this bow is.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
I may have my local tech look at the draw length. As I sighted my bow in I felt as if I was not at full draw. I think I would feel much more confortable at 30".

So you mean that it felt like it was too short for you? The way you have it worded it sounds to me like the bow wasnt at full draw when you were anchored and ready for the shot..

Congrats on the new bow and good luck with it this year! Oh and if you do get your DL lengthened keep in mind you might have to get new arras too!

matt hougan

Dayton area
So you mean that it felt like it was too short for you? The way you have it worded it sounds to me like the bow wasnt at full draw when you were anchored and ready for the shot..

Congrats on the new bow and good luck with it this year! Oh and if you do get your DL lengthened keep in mind you might have to get new arras too!

It felt to short for me. If the arrahs would be too short I'll deal with it. I aint spendin no mo money.