Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Millennium stands

OO2

In the Uplands
You should be a salesman BS51. I really like the idea of having bracket in tree. Too bad they will charge an extra $14 for "free shipping"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Has a lever action system to secure to the tree. In regards to a crooked tree or left/right adjustment, I do not believe it does.

$100-125 though. I'd venture to say the seat will be very comparable to the Millennium seat in regards to comfort.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
You should be a salesman BS51. I really like the idea of having bracket in tree. Too bad they will charge an extra $14 for "free shipping"
Lol. I was looking at yote stretchers on cabelas a little bit ago and they tacked on shipping when I added it to the cart even though it said free shipping.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Still a good deal though. Phil sells those rivers edge stands and they are comfy from what I hear. I like the bracket option though.

OO2

In the Uplands
Well I got the M50 today. I'm very impressed with how it came put together for the most part. I'm also a fan of the very nice "SafeLine" that came with it. I know most every company includes harness, but I think they got it right including life line. Everything feels well put together. Going to hang it up tomorrow morning for a Friday evening sit just to try it out!

Attachments

• IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 116

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Well I got the M50 today. I'm very impressed with how it came put together for the most part. I'm also a fan of the very nice "SafeLine" that came with it. I know most every company includes harness, but I think they got it right including life line. Everything feels well put together. Going to hang it up tomorrow morning for a Friday evening sit just to try it out!
Awesome! It's nice getting a stand thats 95% put together lol. You'll like it!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

Thats a nice one