Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Maumee River PRE-RUN CELEBRATION 2015

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Just throwing this out there.
Saturday, March 21 at 7:00pm
Fricker's Maumee

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I will be coming up this year for sure. Told Hunter/Randy to keep me posted. Looking forward to popping my warreye run cherry.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Save your frustration all of you and just come fish the lake with me....

River fishing is fun...very fun...its just the massive amounts of swinging dicks that ruin it.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Save your frustration all of you and just come fish the lake with me....

River fishing is fun...very fun...its just the massive amounts of swinging dicks that ruin it.

I can only imagine how great the lake must be. One day I'll get a larger boat.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
WooHoo. Now that the old lady is knocked up, I have a DD as long as Im feeling better. What sucks is we used to have this bash the last weekend in February right before we had a chance to fish. I don't think we'll be missing anything Mike. This day 3 years ago I pulled the first limit of the year

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I've only river fished once ....not for me . Now the jig bite on the reefs, thats a blast . Can't wait to get some jig bite fishing in .

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I've only river fished once ....not for me . Now the jig bite on the reefs, thats a blast . Can't wait to get some jig bite fishing in .

It's definitely different. I can guarantee if you went with someone who knows the river and daily spots really well, you would have a blast. But tangling with Ho Chi Minh and his entire village is a blast too. Especially when they think they are gonna take turns fugging you up cause they seen you catch warreye. Usually one of us will tanglefuck with the whole group of them at once then fingerfuck the lines for awhile before cutting our own stuff and throwing theirs to them to figure out.lmao

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've been tempted to join Randy and Steve on the river for years... Tried to make it up to fish the ice with Randy last year too. I've never made it, probably never will. :( I gotta believe it would be one heck of a fun trip though.