Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

March Madness

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Can't believe we haven't started a thread yet!

Michigan is on fire tonight and this Nevada vs. Loyola game has been fun to watch. I don't watch college basketball until the tourney and don't do a bracket, but I do enjoy a good ballgame!

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Honestly I haven't followed any of it until now that the NCAA wrestling tourney is done. Looks like this year it is going to come down the hottest team not necessarily the most talented one.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The only sport more stupid than basketball is basketball cheerleaders. Seriously, wtf are you doing sitting on the floor indian style shaking pom poms in the corner of the court? Do you honesy think you're contributing?

Reactions: Mike

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have never in my life sat and watched a B.B. game start to finish.... Same for hockey.... Neither interested me.... Good luck with it guys..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Buncha haters. 😂

I was a baller growing up, so I appreciate the game. My wife also played and enjoys watching the tourney with me. Plus, I love good competition. Obviously I didn't wrestle, but I watched the championships the other night because I appreciate the hard work and dedication on display, and it was cool to see Kyle Snyder not only win, but beat Michigan.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm not much of a fan of basketball. I can't stand the NBA and can barely tolerate NCAA ball. But this year is the first time in about 10 years that I've entered into a "bracket pool" and I must say it's kind of nice having a reason to watch some games. There have been some really fun games to watch. That Loyola/Nevada game was a good one.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Been loving it in this house! Wife and daughter filled out brackets so it's been a fun year! It's great action as the refs let them play until it's a really bad foul. Wish the buckeyes would have made it a little farther though.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
UK played like shit last night. If they had played better we would have kicked their ass. I'm proud of them for making this far.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
I love the tournament, great games, tons of upsets. My 12 year old son is leading in the pool at my wife’s office. You never know who is going to win. My team (UNC) sucked it up but still love the tournament.

If you don’t like basketball why be a hater and tell us? We don’t care what you don’t like, scroll on haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gordo

Athens County
I made some cheddar on 2 of my 3 brackets. Had Michigan/Villanova in both. Hardly remember filling them out. Same exact thing happened 2 years ago. I'll take it.

1st in one was good for $220.
2nd in the other $480. Some dude had me by a point.

I'll take it! On a hot streak boys!!!! Time to buy a lotto ticket