Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Man!!!!! Do I know sumptin........

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats and glad you found him. Sometimes shit just happens for no good reason but this was a good reason.

What a stud! Sorry for the way things happened, but you recovered him never the less. I think finding another cape and having him mounted would be a great way to honor him. Keep your chin up bud, it happens too us all. Congratulations on a stellar buck!

rsmith

I like the idea of getting a spare cape and mounting him. But glad you found him, maybe not the ideal way but none the less you have closure now on him which is a plus. Congrats on the beautiful buck! He is a absolute stud!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats Zach!!! Heck of a deer! Ditto to what everyone else has said, at least the right guy found him and you have closure! I say he'll gross low 160's cuz he's got plenty of length.

You tape him yet?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He's a dandy. As the others said, sorry it happened as it did. Congratulations regardless.

buckstar25

T-county
A lot of guys would have given up after that long and chalked it up as a missed opportunity. The fact you kept at it speaks volumes. Great buck

Diablo54

Outside
Nice buck!!! Been there done that. Hard to get over it but it happens to everyone. Some just don't admit it! Congrats buddy!