Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mallory got her first buck last night

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
When we found the deer, it was just after dark. All of the sudden a huge flock of geese came flying overhead honking all the way...we turned around and looked to the east and a huge orange moon was rising in the sky...I gave her a big hug and we just sat there and enjoyed the moment.

bluedog

When we found the deer, it was just after dark. All of the sudden a huge flock of geese came flying overhead honking all the way...we turned around and looked to the east and a huge orange moon was rising in the sky...I gave her a big hug and we just sat there and enjoyed the moment.

I can't even imagine how that felt. I'm getting goosebumps and grinning just reading this. Congratulations to both your daughter and you!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

That's just perfect man! Congrats to you both on such a great hunt.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
A outstanding memory for the two of you to have shared. Congratulations to you both!