Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Strouds..

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Just wanted to say I am happy to see you all had a great time! Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have made it up.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Albert

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I meant to post this sooner, and really should have! The Strouds gathering was full of generous and kind hearted folks, but none anymore so than Dannman Good. As you all know, dang makes some slick little wall mounted arrow holders and sells them through Hang Time Outdoors. He presented Mason with one last year and later sent him a fine collection of crow decoys as well. This year, he donated to Noah one of the arrow holders that he makes. It was a generous thing to do, and I'm sure Noah will recall this weekend each time he puts an arrow in it as a showpiece.

Here is a picture of Jesse presenting Noah with the arrow holder for "First Deer". The other snapshot is of Noah grinning ear to ear as he checks out his new prize.

Very nice of you Dannman, well played!

Attachments

• IMG-20131012-01085.jpg
    IMG-20131012-01085.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG-20131012-01086.jpg
    IMG-20131012-01086.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 97

Big Weff

Athens
Had a great time at strouds. I dont foresee myself missing any of these events in the future. Great food and great people, allthough before the next one me and jake will deffinayely have to brush up on our cornhole skills because i dont think i can take loosing to flootman twice in a row. Adam carried that team anyway! Haha

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Had a great time at strouds. I dont foresee myself missing any of these events in the future. Great food and great people, allthough before the next one me and jake will deffinayely have to brush up on our cornhole skills because i dont think i can take loosing to flootman twice in a row. Adam carried that team anyway! Haha

Nipples....nice to see you on the site1

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Sorry I only popped in for a quick visit on my way in on Saturday afternoon. Sounds like y'all had a great time, no one in my group had any luck. Monday morning the woods were quiet and still, no deer moving. I went into town to grab a sandwich and saw tons of deer along the road. My buddy and I headed back in with bow in hand, at 5PM he had a 140 ish 10 walk 30 yds from him. He was hunting with his longbow so no shot, too far. Congrats to those who scored on doe's! How many of the 6 were taken on public land vs. private?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I meant to post this sooner, and really should have! The Strouds gathering was full of generous and kind hearted folks, but none anymore so than Dannman Good. As you all know, dang makes some slick little wall mounted arrow holders and sells them through Hang Time Outdoors. He presented Mason with one last year and later sent him a fine collection of crow decoys as well. This year, he donated to Noah one of the arrow holders that he makes. It was a generous thing to do, and I'm sure Noah will recall this weekend each time he puts an arrow in it as a showpiece.

Here is a picture of Jesse presenting Noah with the arrow holder for "First Deer". The other snapshot is of Noah grinning ear to ear as he checks out his new prize.

Very nice of you Dannman, well played!

X2

Dan is the man! Great people right there!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
X2

Dan is the man! Great people right there!

Yes he is, was great to meet Dan finally and to see you and Ron again.

Nips, that was a team effort and Greg whooped ya. Maybe next time:smiley_champ:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'd brought it for first deer prize - it was Brock's idea to make a big deal for Noah, which was brilliant. He'll never forget you guys cheering for him.

What I think is really cool about this fellowship is that everyone is so courteous, for example, nobody busted Beener's balls for walking around camp in sandals having two different shades of toenail polish painted on. Damned courteous.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
nobody busted Beener's balls for walking around camp in sandals having two different shades of toenail polish painted on. Damned courteous.

I thought I saw that, but it was early in the morning after a long night of drinking and thought I was seeing things.

Dang Beener you need to start wearing socks when you take naps at home.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I thought I saw that, but it was early in the morning after a long night of drinking and thought I was seeing things.

Dang Beener you need to start wearing socks when you take naps at home.

That's what I thought as well, he fell a sleep and the girls had at it.... Not the case, he let them do it because they wanted too..... He's a good dad that Beener is lol.... I don't think I'd be so cordial hahaha

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
That's what I thought as well, he fell a sleep and the girls had at it.... Not the case, he let them do it because they wanted too..... He's a good dad that Beener is lol.... I don't think I'd be so cordial hahaha

Funny thing...

I was going to take it off but the oldest piped up and said it'd be good luck for killing a good'n. Well I instantly becale superstitious. Lol.