Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Little man

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
We are home now and doing good... we named him Grant James Luthman
20170429_155050.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Awesome! Strap in and hang on for a rough few weeks. Sleep when you can and have patience. Its a whole new crazy world to him and it takes some adjustment.

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Thanks guys. We had his first checkup today and all is good. Except for his dr and i got into a 10 min argument about how its bullshit to ask if we have guns in the house. She said its important to know and i told her its none of her business and even if we did that it should have absolutely zero impact on the healthcare my child receives from her and if she had a problem with that then we would find a different dr.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks guys. We had his first checkup today and all is good. Except for his dr and i got into a 10 min argument about how its bullshit to ask if we have guns in the house. She said its important to know and i told her its none of her business and even if we did that it should have absolutely zero impact on the healthcare my child receives from her and if she had a problem with that then we would find a different dr.

Agreed! I asked my sons doc and she said it was important info regarding the health and safety of the child and if we did then she would have to talk to us about how to secure them etc. I told here there werent any guns but i do lock up my 6,000 kilos of cocaine but yall dont ask about that do ya. Then i asked her if it was really about health and safety then why not one single question about drugs, chemicals, dogs, child molesting cousins, pools, stairs, etc. You know, the stuff far more likely to harm an infant.. No response. Dumbfounded.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Agreed! I asked my sons doc and she said it was important info regarding the health and safety of the child and if we did then she would have to talk to us about how to secure them etc. I told here there werent any guns but i do lock up my 6,000 kilos of cocaine but yall dont ask about that do ya. Then i asked her if it was really about health and safety then why not one single question about drugs, chemicals, dogs, child molesting cousins, pools, stairs, etc. You know, the stuff far more likely to harm an infant.. No response. Dumbfounded.

Joe, that was a classic right there lol

I concur, it's none of their effing business and if someone asks I'll tell them that I'm afraid of them and they're making me uncomfortable.....