Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets go Racin' boys!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It's back.. Who is watching the 500 today... I have to say I like the old track before they paved it.. The bumps and waves were Daytona. Now they can partner draft too much, it seems like that's all they're doing.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Stewart and Jr just linked up.. LOOK OUT.. Hopefully the curse of Jr stays at bay and doesn't wreck Tony

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
OHHH here we go.. I can hear it now... Tony and JR bump drafting and wrecking people. boo hooo hooo.... Lead Follow or get out of the way!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nope. The curse of JR Strikes again... Left rear going down with 4 to go.

Come on Tony!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Between running around with the sick 11 month old I have been watching. Agree with you Joe, kinda weird having all these two-somes running around everywhere.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Truex and JR... Damn... And Tony Started it trying to get out of the sucker hole and cutting off a line of 4 bump drafting. hahahaahahah

Tony And Trevor... Tony has the experience but Trevor looks to have the car. It'll be Tony's first 500 win.. But this is Trevor's first time to ever drive the 500..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HOLY SHIT!!!! 20 YEAR OLD TREVOR BAYNE wins the 500.... First time EVER running the 500 and only his SECOND ever sprint cup race!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
HOLY SHIT!!!! 20 YEAR OLD TREVOR BAYNE wins the 500.... First time EVER running the 500 and only his SECOND ever sprint cup race!

Good news for the Woods Brothers... Congrats for them... Just glad it wasn't one of the mega teams ...... Happy Birth Day Trevor....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I raced auto cross many years ago. I loved the challenge of the course. I lived for it for the 3-4 seasons I raced but to watch it on TV just can't hold my attention.
kinda like hunting shows. I LOVE to hunt w/ bows and guns but after a while, I loose interest and change the channel... I start out wanting to see the program but...
Its just not the same.
Now, if its something I've never tried, I'll watch the whole show.
Guess I'm getting restless.