Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Las Vegas Shooting

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
If your just waking up, we had the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history last night. Over 50 dead and 200 injured so far. Some asshole opened fire with fully automatic guns from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay into a crowd of 40,000. My very best friend was right in the middle of it all. I was finally able to reach him an hour ago. He gave me some graphic details. He said there were blood, bodies, and people getting trampled everywhere. He kept dodging in and out of cars to escape. He ripped open a door of a car full of girls who were escaping and jumped in with them. He got separated from all his friends. They all made it out unhurt. He is a mess right now. My heart just hurts for all those people. Send some prayers their way if you can today.

rsmith

Absolutely crazy. Glad to hear that your friend is safe along with the people he was there with. I couldn’t image what he went through but someone above was looking out for him that day. Prayers going out to all this morning.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Damn Ryan. Tats terrifyingly intense to even read, let alone living it out. Prayers to all impacted by this. There are evil people out there.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Definitely crazy. Sounded like auto fire. It actually sounds like one of these devices because the cyclic rate changes while he is shooting.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wideopenspaces.com/turn-ar-15-mini-gatling-gun-40/amp/
. I was just telling some guys in group text that it sounded like one of those trigger spinners to me because the cyclic rate is variable. Faster than you could go with a semi but slower than a fully and at times varies. It doesn't sound like an AR more like an AK or SK. But it's hard to tell because of echoes off buildings.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
. I was just telling some guys in group text that it sounded like one of those trigger spinners to me because the cyclic rate is variable. Faster than you could go with a semi but slower than a fully and at times varies. It doesn't sound like an AR more like an AK or SK. But it's hard to tell because of echoes off buildings.
Exactly my thoughts. Didn't sound like an AR. But he did have 8 rifles set up so it could have been different types. This has been planned a long time. Foresight enough to be able to have a room across from a huge venue that had been sold out for a while now. Had cameras set up so he could see LEO coming (ended up shooting himself when he saw them in the hall).

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have been trying to put myself in this guys shoes and he had to be really sick. How could you look at all those people and decide they need to die? I mean, jihadists, they believe that they are doing something righteous, for their god. Delusional but they have been brainwashed to get there and the BELIEVE.

Emotional one on one murder...happens all the time and although wrong in any way, I can still "understand" how it happens. But to mass kill innocents, that's hard to wrap the noodle around.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If the pic I first saw is the right guy, I'm down the cartel rabbit hole right now. There's a bigger message this guy wants to convey and we just haven't uncovered it yet.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
One more and I'll leave it alone...

Prediction - I bet this guy was a left wing radical that was shooting "Trump Supporters" being it was a country concert series.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
One more and I'll leave it alone...

Prediction - I bet this guy was a left wing radical that was shooting "Trump Supporters" being it was a country concert series.
I said in a group text that there was a surplus of white folk in that crowd if Aldean was on stage when it started. It fits for sure.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It is not the Mexican looking fella they originally posted
64 y/o white guy. The Asian fellow/woman are his "associates". Geary and Marilou Danley. Seems they all lived together.

Who knows though as so much speculation is being spouted. Geary "likes" Antifa, BLM, etc...