Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kroger has decided to remove the Assault Weapons magazine category from all their retail locations...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
But why? That's what I keep asking myself.

Because it's human nature to want more for doing less. We are by nature a lazy species. They want a living wage for doing nothing, housing as a basic human right, all of the benifits of modern medicine without being forced to contribute. Everyone should be accepted and free from any societial norms, the arts are so important that is someone chooses to pursue them they should be given everything they need to live while doing so. We as a species are drawn to these ideas because we get to lower our effort, stress, and struggle to achieve. They begin to equate these things to natural born rights that every person should have just for being born. The reason the people want this is because it sounds like a perfect utopian fairy tale of peaceful living. People are confused that effort must always end in results, and when they don;t achive those results they demand them. The powers that be want this because it enables them to enslave a large group of people through their dependencies. Welfare for instance has done nothing to reduce poverty but has expanded dramatically and made generations of people dependent on the system. It's pure and simple enslavement by using social engineering of stupid people, and this country has no shortage of them.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
One
basic
truth can
be used as
a foundation for
a mountain of lies,
and if we dig down deep
enough in the mountain of lies,
and bring out that truth, to set it
on top of the mountain of lies; the entire
mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of
that one truth, and there is nothing more devastating to a
structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which
the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of
the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to
reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to
follow, awakening even those
people who had no
desire to be
awakened
to the
truth.

Delamer Duverus

Fletch

Supporting Member
Just when you decided to stop shopping at Kroger, they have added to their cupcake line....

little dave.jpg

Reactions: RedCloud

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have not darken the doorstep of my local Kroger or Walmart since March 20th when this was posted. It has actually been a good thing forcing me to shop at other stores as I found out that place is like the dollar general, Aldi, and GFS have better deals on commonly purchased items.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We are lucky in that my FIL raises a couple cows a year. We just pay a percentage of feed and butchering. Just got a side last month that should last us the year. For fish and pork we use Aldi or Meijer.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
We are lucky in that my FIL raises a couple cows a year. We just pay a percentage of feed and butchering. Just got a side last month that should last us the year. For fish and pork we use Aldi or Meijer.
Same with us, except we raise a cow and a pig at my in-laws. The cow gets split up among a few of us. The only meat we buy at the store is chicken.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Is Save A Loton any of the ban lists? I have used them for quite a few things...their prices on bulk meat Rock quite often.