Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"J"'s Fishing Journey 2017

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We talked it up quite a bit as there was a support brace built into the deck at the very front.... Ended up being 2" aft of our cut so all was good....

Fletch

Supporting Member
"J" sounds like a great start to the season.... Good Luck in future tournaments......

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks Dustin...

Took it out for an op ck too see how it worked (seemed to work great in the driveway lol)
Hit a local lake and it worked good, just have to get used too the change in angle and foot movements... But other then that it worked good and am very pleased with the outcome....

IMG_2432.jpg

I fished from a lot of different angles and it didn't throw my rhythm off at all... Hip and and back weren't stiff after 6 hours of fishing so as of now I'd call it a win....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, 10 hours of fishing on Erie today didn't net the numbers of bass I'd hoped for but caught a shitload of sheephead lol

30 sheephead couple pushing 10lbs
5 catfish 1 over 7lbs
30+ rock bass
7 smallmouth with 2 over 5lbs

Great day too be out and weather couldn't have been better....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Rain is moving in and just got done scrubbing the carpet in the boat, going to let the rain drench the carpet real good and do another scrubbing on it.... Amazing how dirty that carpet gets....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, scrubbed it 4 times but it just didn't seem to be getting any cleaner.... Borrowed my buddies electric pressure washer (still in the box brand new never used lol) worked like a champ.... 30 minutes and the majority of the water was coming out clean.... Started having more fronts moving thru and had too shit down for now and try again tomorrow although they're calling for more storms tomorrow as well....
Ow well we'll see how it works out, the carpet cleaner removes about 90% of the water.... Just want too get it dried out too the point of using the dyson on it.... Need the brushes to get the nap back up....