Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Indian Creek Gun Bash

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey guys, anyone still wanting to purchase and doing so through PayPal, please be sure to leave anything about guns out of comments or whatever. Just got a heads up from Hoytmania that PayPal frowns upon gun purchases or anything gun related. Go figure...

So, I'll roll the dice and still use PayPal until I get flagged I guess. Anyway, just a heads up.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
PayPal sent -whew, got sidetracked and forgot, glad you still got tickets!

yeah, you comin to the muzzy hunt?

PS - gotta say too - looking over that list of guns, it's a pretty damned sweet list - the only thing on there I wouldn't want is the Barnett crossbow.
Damned sweet list.

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey guys! Don't forget, the gun bash is this Saturday. Hopefully I get to send you a happy text that you won something! If you do win, there are a couple options for you to get the gun.

Option 1: You pick up at Woodbury Outfitters in Coshocton since they are supplying us the guns. You would do the background check and pay taxes there. It was the St Clairsville store, but they abruptly closed up shop.

Option 2: I claim the gun since Woodbury will be on site that day and do the background check/taxes then "sell" you the gun for the price of the taxes. I think I can do it this way. Not sure...

Option 3: You make the road trip to Wintersville and drink beer with me and hope to win!

My cell is 740-317-7948 if ya want updates. Good luck guys!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'll be happy with any gun on that list.
It would be a cruel irony to win a Barnett xbow, after looking at my tickets every week and thinking "Are we there yet...are we there yet...."