Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm in the know!!! Kind of bittersweet.

rsmith

Congrats!! I'm hoping it is the 9 month in pregnant wife!! Haha congrats to whoever it may be!

Ok. So after running into the big boy again when I was walking back to the house. I knew I needed to get back out. So I got my business done and grabbed the climber. As I was heading back out, I crest the hill not 200 yds. from my house and see what looks to be a lone doe. Sitting in the middle of the path. Knowing how much of a funk I've been in lately, I knew the only way to get my confidence and enthusiasm back would be to put another one in the freezer. Plus, since she was so close to the house and looked to be alone, I decided fugg it, she's going down. Crept into shooting distance (I'm not telling you how close to not start a battle) and stood up and eased my release. THWACK!!! She bolted and dropped 20 yds from where she stood. Double lung. Nice little fatty. Now, here comes the shitty part. Look up and who do I see at 64 yds????!?! Fuggggg!!! The man deer and another doe just slightly trot off. He's all over the place today. Well there's my little story. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415209959.419138.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415209977.884710.jpg