Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'll finally introduce myself

Bigslam51

*Supporting Member*
Stark County
I guess I never clicked on this thread before. I'm Chad and I am from Stark County. I love bowhunting, last year was the first year I took all my deer with a bow, 3 does. And from this point on I will not pick up a firearm TOO harvest a deer! I'm sorry I'm so late on this, It's just that everytime I log in I go straight to the general hunting section, then the Bowhunting section, trailcam section, then the Goof off lounge in that order everytime lol. I really appreciate all the information, tips, and suggestions that you all have given me, Thank You!

hickslawns

*Supporting Member*
NW Ohio
Go away! You feel better now? lol

If you don't feel welcome around here, then you would have already left. You have been hanging out for awhile now. lmao Thanks for sharing a bit more about yourself buddy.

hickslawns

*Supporting Member*
NW Ohio
Thanks guys lol. And if I do decide to gun hunt I'll be busting out the ol smoke pole. I'm trying to make it as fair as possible rotflmao

Either way Chad, bow, muzzle loader, hand grenades. . . .Glad to have you. You have been posting up some pretty solid stuff. We appreciate that around here.

Ricer2231

Muskingum county
Welcome to TOO! Take advantage of the knowledge and experience here, there's a bunch of it and the guys and gals are great about sharing it. Looking forward to reading your posts and learning some from you TOO.