Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Iks

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks everybody!! I'll try an get some pix an a lil story up soon. 36 hour drive to come home to a major flood in my area, so I'm going to be busy for a few days. It was a unreal hunt!!!

Safe travels, and looking forward to the story!
Saw the flooding on the news this morning. Is it directly impacting you and your family?

joejoe8

Safe travels, and looking forward to the story!
Saw the flooding on the news this morning. Is it directly impacting you and your family?
We are lucky compared to some, local town in under water (Windsor Nc) We had a bunch of damage done to our bulk head because of 24 hours of rough waves hitting it. But everybody is safe, got home to a mess. Thanks for asking.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
We are lucky compared to some, local town in under water (Windsor Nc) We had a bunch of damage done to our bulk head because of 24 hours of rough waves hitting it. But everybody is safe, got home to a mess. Thanks for asking.

Glad everyone is safe. Good luck in the cleanup!

joejoe8

Sorry guys I've been super busy since I've got home. Here's a few pix, FullSizeRender (5).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender (3).jpgFullSizeRender (4).jpgFullSizeRender (7).jpg I'll try an do a lil story tomorrow.