Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Iks.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Well I couldn't hold out. I got a little excited with this one. Had him on camera since August with two other smaller bucks. I just wish the kids would have been there to let the air out of him. It's been a hectic start to this year and I didn't do my homework like I should have. Lack of time and being busy cutting beans has me working quite a bit here lately so him and another buck came into a stand that's been a successful morning stand the last few years. A forkhorn and him came in from the west down wind of me the got to where. I walk in to the stand. The buck I killed pushed the forkhorn in the ass and they kept coming. At twenty yards they stopped and the buck I shot turned broad side and I had a small foot by foot window to blow one through and I let it fly. He mule kick took off back west and went about 60 yards and piled up. He tickled my fancy so I emptied my buck tang. It was a short and fun hunt.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good deal Jake!!! Way to put it on him and take him out short and sweet! Sounded like a great hunt, congratulations!

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Here is a better pic not my biggest but he got me going

Attachments

• KIMG0107.jpg
    KIMG0107.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 59