Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

IKS rules for 2015.....

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I can see both sides here, but when I do see IKS, I assume it's a buck and it's not always the case. First time kills and kids getting it done are most certainly worthy of IKS.

I enjoy them playing out no matter buck or doe. The next day does suck though but we have to remember some guys and gals aren't in places where pics go through easily to post. Ya just gotta stop refreshing the new posts every 5 seconds and it won't seem as long LOL!!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don't even like the idea of different posting forums of does and bucks. That way I don't think the does will get a fair shake.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I think Chuck has a point. Lots of variables here. Deer run deep into the nasty to die at times. People have a lot to do once they do find it. Long drive home. Dead phone. This is only to name a few. Myself, I may have to juggle all of it on a work night. Sending out texts, gut, spray it out, pictures, skin, quarter, bag for fridge, drive 40 minutes each way to take Braydon home. Then add anyone who may stop to see it. Just trying to be fair to the hunters.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
As a courtesy, maybe whoever starts an IKS for a doe can title it something like "IKS! (No balls)" lol

Personally I like all of them whether it's a doe or a monster buck shot by a kid, wife, toozer, neighbor...

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I dont care if it's a buck or doe. It's about to be deer season and we've all waited months for this time of year. I cant wait for the IKS threads to start, balls or not.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
There is a difference between doing a full story write-up and simply letting the cat out of the bag as to who shot what.
Obviously, if there is enough signal (or whatever) to start an IKS thread, then there is enough to also say who, after X amount of hours.

themedic

OHIO
I got bigger balls than you, Corey. Believe that. Isn't there an arts festival to go to today with your wife?

It's a toss up between the backwoods festival in Thornville or a small family reunion. I know you'd pick the reunion hoping to pick up some chicks.