Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I need some help or advice!

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
My wife is for some reason into spending some money this weekend at cabelas ! Seems like a trap!?!?! But I m going take the bait and see what I can get! Give me some ideas on what you guys would get! Or have on your wish list!? I don't like buy from big stores but if there is a deal I might take it! I been thinking about a set of stands, maybe a wireless cam, Gun?!!?(she asked do you need a new gun, which I said I need 2 new guns! She laughed, she even said she thought about buying a bow!?!)...I also thought about a new compound but a used one or cheap one! But I don't think I would buy one from cablelas......So any how lets hear your ideas!:smiley_coolpeace:

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Ammo, ammo and more ammo. If I had some spare cash, I'd have some of the Sitka clothing.

I like that clothing but I have access to HUGEEEEEEEEE discount through a company that Starts with a U and ends with a R lol.....so I am kinda stuck doing that because it's cheaper than Wally world clothes for me!

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
I will be honest and say bc of job change, that requires her to be away from home more and my role at home of picking up more responsibilities to allow her to work. A pay raise on her end, and the fact she has to go to a conference out of town during my birthday has he feeling bad ! lol so i think this is her way of making it up to me

Isaacorps

Columbus
Run for the hills! This has trap written all over it [emoji23] you'll be in a jewelry store or somewhere equally as depressing buying shit very soon wondering how you ended up in this predicament. Then you'll remember, oh yeah all that "free" stuff from Cabela's [emoji21]

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is hilarious. If my wife ever said that to me I'd first take her temperature, then I'd ask what did she do wrong.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Gee you guys are not a trusting group. The nice lady just wants to repay her loving husband that does a lot for her.
But do take her up on the offer and repay her kindly.
But I wouldn't spend hard earned money on over priced Cabelas products. Find some good deals elsewhere and the funds will go further.

Buckmaster

Portage
If I had endless funds on a Cabela's shopping spree I'd get a pair of heavy wool bibs and parka in matching camo. Last I looked they were about $ 600.00.

Have fun shopping.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Fugg it, I'd be all over it. A couple millennium stands, new cold weather gear, mid season clothes. I bought a pair of their fleece lined mid season pants last year and love them! Just pipe her down real good after the shopping spree and tell her you're going hunting😂

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Fugg it, I'd be all over it. A couple millennium stands, new cold weather gear, mid season clothes. I bought a pair of their fleece lined mid season pants last year and love them! Just pipe her down real good after the shopping spree and tell her you're going hunting

This!!!