Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know that a OBB is Down BABY!!!!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I would also like to thank my club members and hunting buddies. They were there to help recover and share in my success. Without your bros, none of this would mean as much. Thanks again to all!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Great job Ron !! Now help that sorry ass brother of yours see a deer!!! YKW.,

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Just for the record, he was doing some serious whining earlier in the day about how his day was going. Just goes to show that things can change in an instant.

Way to go buddy!
Lol.... Yeah I was Mike. I was texting some fellow Toozers this afternoon about the crappy weather coming this way at mid week. Little did I know, it wouldn't matter in a hour or so! Lol

Thanks everyone! Basking in the glow at this moment. Lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks everybody!!!!
It's been a pretty busy night. With the warm weather and rain, I had to get him taken care of.
Wow! What an unbelievable two days in the woods. I will do my story later, but this just goes to show. No matter how dead your stand might seem, or how bad the weather conditions are? It can change in a second!
I might also add, don't be afraid to move or change stands. I did at 12:14 and look what I was blessed with?
Thanks again and good luck to any of you TOOZERS hitting the timber.

You said it good Ron. I have learned to NOT let anything keep me from leaving if at all possible. The whole day can change in less than a minute and end up being one of your best days ever! Congrats again on such a nice Buck! You really do deserve it my friend! Now get another bush light and stare at it some more!!!!!!! :smiley_coolpeace:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
You said it good Ron. I have learned to NOT let anything keep me from leaving if at all possible. The whole day can change in less than a minute and end up being one of your best days ever! Congrats again on such a nice Buck! You really do deserve it my friend! Now get another bush light and stare at it some more!!!!!!! :smiley_coolpeace:
Lol.... You and I think alike Rick! I never get tired of staring at him. Thanks buddy!