Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know sumptin!!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the congratulations and all... Mason killed one tonight. This one has been around all season. He's the buck Mason ran out for me during muzzy season. Mason decided that he would work for this time of year. We know of three, two larger than this one, that he was ready to shoot if given the chance. This one showed up first. We had seen one year and a half old buck at a distance before this one stepped out. It was text book. He came out on the exact trail we hoped he would and offered Mason a 25 yard shot. That's a fatal mistake when he's packing the Excalibur, which he was tonight.
I got it on video, but its grainy and looks really dark, which it wasn't. Thanks again for the encouragement and congratulations throughout the season. I may get out a time or two yet in hopes of getting a crack at one of the other two. If not, it was another fun season and will serve as yet another reminder to Mason that it isn't over until it's over. I think this is the second buck he's killed on January 26.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Oops. Forgot this....

Attachments

• IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 130