Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something.............

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Hell...I got a text that he had seen 7 and had gotten busted drawing on one early this morning. I texted back about 4 hours later and got a picture in return....fugger didn't even have the courtesey to send when he shoots...just when he gets busted...lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hell...I got a text that he had seen 7 and had gotten busted drawing on one early this morning. I texted back about 4 hours later and got a picture in return....fugger didn't even have the courtesey to send when he shoots...just when he gets busted...lol

Would that be a douche bag move rotflmao :pickle: rotflmao Inquiring minds want too know :smiley_clap:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Not narking my buddy out, but................................................

Steve
Harvested a beautiful Ohio whitetail this morning, my very first with a bow. It's never been better to be home!

Last edited by a moderator:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I got a text that read "Doe down". replied to it and haven't heard anything since. Maybe he is trying to impregnate the doe?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I got a text that read "Doe down". replied to it and haven't heard anything since. Maybe he is trying to impregnate the doe?

:smiley_clap: You just never know with that kid rotflmao Maybe he lost his hunting clothes and is out looking for them rotflmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I will take the blame for the lack of pics. I have them on my camera and I am at a wedding reception. I have to load them to my computer and email them to Steve. That way he can post the pics himself.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Fugg it, going to a titty bar and will look for them later. I am happy for ya huck but I got to do some hunting of my own.