Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Finally got to check out TOO some tonight. Man, the stuff I've missed while hunting in a dead zone area!

Congratulations Eric!!!!! Awesome job buddy! Looking forward to reading your story!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Without a doubt. Last year was epic for TOO. Really impressive. I remember being one of the few who was hunting late/ate their tag

I was right there with you, brother. To the bitter end! I've already set aside an assortment of spices to go along with the tag soup.

I'm placing all the blame on Mason...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Thanks everyone. Been jammed up here and the story is pretty simple.. Heard dogs barking across the street and knew it was deer as I have heard them bark at deer before.. Buck was chasing the crap out of two does and I mean full blown nascar in the woods across the creek.. Watched them cross the creek and knew they were coming(history). Does snuck up by my barn and then he was stomping the thick stuff looking for them.. And I mean he would put any beagle to shame. I have never seen a buck stomp down briars like this fella.. Well he hit my smoke trail and couldn't resist following it Down to the tree and then love took over and he hustles by and gets stuck at 10 yards... Thanks smoke and rages!!