Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something!!!!!

lung buster

hocking county
But Andrew does not yet! There was no 2 hr school delay and due to him having perfect attendance so far he had to go! I'm not gonna still his thunder so I'm not posting pics until he sees it. It is his best buck!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
How about a bit of a story since we have a long wait... How far did he go from where you left him last night?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Like maybe one side...... and not his nuts either. Haha

Hahaha. You are a junkie Zach. Can't get enough.

Glad you found him Lungbuster. Wasn't this the shot 40yds off hand on the other side of the blind where you couldn't see it? How old is Andrew? I was thinking close to my Garrett's age. 10-11yrs old? Awesome stuff!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I am surprised he has not asked permission to call home yet......
Come to think about it....go get that boy out of School Dad! Good Students need a little break once in awhile......:smiley_coolpeace:

lung buster

hocking county
Hahaha. You are a junkie Zach. Can't get enough.

Glad you found him Lungbuster. Wasn't this the shot 40yds off hand on the other side of the blind where you couldn't see it? How old is Andrew? I was thinking close to my Garrett's age. 10-11yrs old? Awesome stuff!
Yep you are correct on the shot. This is his 4th yr hunting and his 9th deer. I'm extremely confident in his judgment! Andrew is 9 yr old and his birthday is in 11 days!