Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I heard somthing too

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Love it. Heavy, has character, and just an overall solid deer. I would have killed him too! Congrats to your buddy. Now it is your turn Jake. Just promise me you won't do any of those sloth stuntman pics from the new climber when you get it!!!! :smiley_crocodile:

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Love it. Heavy, has character, and just an overall solid deer. I would have killed him too! Congrats to your buddy. Now it is your turn Jake. Just promise me you won't do any of those sloth stuntman pics from the new climber when you get it!!!! :smiley_crocodile:

I had the damn tablet upside down. :smiley_chinrub: This is my buddy I was telling about you about at Max's.He hunt hard and has killed several nice deer. I will get with you on that climber next week. I'm after one very comparable and I'm thinking the climber is the way too get to him on the right day without bumping him out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I had the damn tablet upside down. :smiley_chinrub: This is my buddy I was telling about you about at Max's.He hunt hard and has killed several nice deer. I will get with you on that climber next week. I'm after one very comparable and I'm thinking the climber is the way too get to him on the right day without bumping him out.

Works for me. Just don't hang upside down from the thing. lol