Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunter06

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
He's back. I believe since around 4th of July weekend! I haven't been able to catch up with him since around then, but I know he's married now. When I talked to him he was pumped to be back and is looking forward to bow season. If I remember correctly he only has maybe 2 years left in the service.

hunTer06

Guess who!!!

Got an email from CPT ERNIE...I know Ive been MIA but been busy since Ive been back. Moved for one, and been workin workin workin!!

Looking foward to hearing how you guys are doing. Ive been great now that Im home.

Got a nice deer picked out btw. BIG TALL 8. Will post pics!

Not sure why you all started this site?? Im sure Ill find out.

KEEP IN TOUCH!!

hunTer06

Can't wait to see some pics of that buck.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Guess who!!!

Got an email from CPT ERNIE...I know Ive been MIA but been busy since Ive been back. Moved for one, and been workin workin workin!!

Looking foward to hearing how you guys are doing. Ive been great now that Im home.

Got a nice deer picked out btw. BIG TALL 8. Will post pics!

Not sure why you all started this site?? Im sure Ill find out.

KEEP IN TOUCH!!

Glad to see ya around. Welcome home!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
I would have thought that would be self-evident!!! ;)

Good to see you made it over buddy! You too 88!!! Glad to have both you guys on board...

I may not post alot, but I do read! Most of the guys I enjoyed reading from transfered over here. Plus I gotta keep the trail of you and Jack so when I have enough money in my pocket I can buy a BEC. Thanks for the new site btw!