Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

home away from home this fall

well this shooting house is gonna be my home away from home this fall this is one of many on he new property i got this year

087.jpg084.jpg085.jpg086.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If nothing else, you'll be hunting warm and comfortable. Looks like a deerslaying spot to me. Good luck, UK.

i helped build it , some one else did the steps for me , next time im out there ill get pics from the ground , just a size reference that is a 55 gallon drum attached to the tree i just put 300 pounds of corn in the feeder there are trails every where through this spot , she is almost 22 feet from shooting window to the ground there is a bedding area to the left of the feeder and another bedding area above the feeder and a creek on the opposite side of the shooting house , there was a 130 shot in this spot last year and a 137 shot there the year before , so i figured it would be a perfect spot for a shooting house

o and i forgot to mention , the guy has pet deer on the property , so come the rut , im gonna be in stand as much as possible , cause he has 2 bucks in two different pens with but loads of does , its gonna be a site to see