Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hlrbo

livetohunt228

Hi! Happy new year all! Was curious to see if any you have ever heard of a company called HLRBO, it's a site to help hunters find land for lease? They want me to sign a contract stating that if their able to find me the right lease in the right area, that I choose, that then and only then they would take their $199.00 payment, assuming it's a finders fee. I have no problem paying the $199 If everything is on the up and up. If you've heard of or used there service I would really like to hear from you. Thanks in advance!

Dan

Bigcountry40

I really need to sit down and create a business that sells a service that is completely unnecessary and not needed at all.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Never heard of them and don't think I'd be donating 2 bills to some company I had never heard of either. Good luck in your search.

livetohunt228

Thanks for the feedback and advice guys! I held off on going with them. It's just becoming so hard to find a lease in OH anymore. I've done the state land thing and it just don't work out for me, no matter how far back in you go or off the beaten path you just can't get away from all the people. Since I don't own my own land I'd just prefer to lease from someone if the right opportunity presents itself