Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hillbilly Express Needed

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well it's in the back of my truck, picked it up from Chad this morning and got too shoot the shit with him for a while.... Always good meeting up and BS'ng with you and especially now that I got too see the setup for the strikers....
Got too finally meet Mrs Chad and had an enjoyable conversation although what she sees in you I don't know lol.....
I'll be delivering the cowling Saturday morning too my buddy when we fish a tournament on the river.... Already called and told him it's in the area lol.... I'll take a picture Saturday lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Well it's in the back of my truck, picked it up from Chad this morning and got too shoot the shit with him for a while.... Always good meeting up and BS'ng with you and especially now that I got too see the setup for the strikers....
Got too finally meet Mrs Chad and had an enjoyable conversation although what she sees in you I don't know lol.....
I'll be delivering the cowling Saturday morning too my buddy when we fish a tournament on the river.... Already called and told him it's in the area lol.... I'll take a picture Saturday lol
And here I thought you were going to be nice, 🖕🏿

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well it it made it too the owner and we unwrapped it it and he was happy.... Big thanks too all involved he said to make sure I pass a long a big thanks for all involved.... [emoji1303]