Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

HI all

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hi guys. New here this week.
I have a stupid question. Is this forum a a reconstruction of a former forum that went under couple years ago? It seems I was on another Ohio forum that closed but then maybe not. Just a thought.
The short couple of days I have been here I have enjoyed the forum and look forward to adding to it.
Frank from Butler County.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No sir. This forum is not a resurrection of another forum. Joe and Jesse created it a couple years ago, but it was not any recreation. I don't think you will find a better place to hang out though. Welcome to TOO.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too TOO Frank.... This as stated by the guys above is by far the best site going in Ohio and points beyond..... We're self policing and very little interference from the moderators..... So if a time out is befitting it'll come from the members.... That my friend is one of the things that makes this place what it is, as well as a great bunch of individuals..... But let me tell you up front there's a couple of rascals on here that you gotta watch out for..... I think you'll be figuring it out in due time if you start reading some posts...... :smiley_clap:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Welcome to TOO, as everyone else has said, best outdoors fourm by far. Vist often and keep your eyes open for social gatherings we do from time to time. Enjoy.