Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hi, all, from sw ohio!

RetUSAF

sw ohio
Hi, everyone! Have read through several deer hunting forums and sites, and then when I saw this one, for folks from Ohio, I knew I had to join. Reading through several forum threads, sounds like a great bunch of people. This will be great, reading about and discussing OHIO deer hunting and not Wisconsin or Texas, (btw, nothing against them). I am glad to be a member and look forward to some great discussions here. Hope everyone is having a safe hunting season so far! Little bit about me, used to hunt compound, hurt my arm, now hunt crossbow, but they both have that satisfying "thwack" when the arrow is sent into the boiler room.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
used to hunt compound, hurt my arm, now hunt crossbow, but they both have that satisfying "thwack" when the arrow is sent into the boiler room.

No crossbow bashing here. unlike some other forums.

welcome to the site. feel free to join in the disscusions.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site, retusaf... I take it you retired from the Air Force? What was your afsc while you were there? I'm an Air Force reserve technician up here at Youngstown ARS.... Hydraulic shop working C-130H models.....