Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey there! I'm new.. :)

Chevy99

I was referred to this website by my boyfriend. We'll see how long it takes Joe to figure out who I am haha.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh jeez. There goes the neighborhood. lmao Welcome.

Prolly run those coondogs again sometime this weekend or early next week I'll let Alex know.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Alright.. I'll be waitin to show ya how to work them dogs right lol :)

We shall see Missy.. lol. I cant wait to get that crazed dog on one end of a lead and your arm on the other. lol... Who knows though, i maybe I'll be surprised.

Chevy99

Hi! hi! Hellooooo! I think I'm the only girl here (besides you) but HI! Thank god...these guys are ok....but boys will be boys dont take any crap Ok? lol

Hey! Haha.. well I don't know about the rest of the boys on here.. but there's two I know I can handle lol.. I'll be sure not to take any nonsense though.. Thanks! : )

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I guess you'll just have to wait and see! I'll try not to make you look too bad.. lol

That's up to the dogs... lol Some nights they'll make you stand on the truck and hoot and holler with pride.. Others you won't even tell someone you took them hunting. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey! Haha.. well I don't know about the rest of the boys on here.. but there's two I know I can handle lol.. I'll be sure not to take any nonsense though.. Thanks! : )

Well that didn't sound right. :smiley_blackeye: lmao