Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey there guys

I'm a little late on this but I figured I would introduce myself. My names Ryan Smith and I am in and hunt in the Geauga County area. I got into hunting about 2 years ago now and I love the sport. I was lucky enough to be able to tag my first buck this year which I was so excited about. I have a thread going called Geauga County bucks and does which was my little thread of the deer I got around my area. Well I just thought I was introduce myself, see you guys in the threads!

Attachments

Griz

NH
I still remember my first buck like it was yesterday. You look real happy and proud, your journey has just begun. Nice picture.

bowhunter1023

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Appalachia
Good stuff Ryan. That smile says it all. My first buck was killed with a bow a decade ago and was a chocolate racked 50" 5 point. Still makes me smile to relive that hunt. You've picked up a great passion that will serve you well for years to come. Welcome to the forum.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Crawford
Welcome to TOO Ryan. Great pic and thanks for sharing it with us. That buck will remain a great memory for years to come. Congrats!