Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Fellars

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey Guys, this is Ron finelyshedded brother. Just wanted to say hey and that I had an awesome time last weekend . All you guys were very hospitable and the food was great. Iam looking forward to this season's deer season and sharing hunting story's. Iam still learning how to use my :phone so bear with me.lol. I will post some pics. of some of the deer about lease soon.Again, thanks for making me feel welcome.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome Ric's brother.... Glad you had a good time last weekend with the guy's hope too meet most of you this fall @ the hunt.... Looking forward too your pictures.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome Ron. Guess Ric can't say bad things about you anymore or post those pics of you and...well, you know lol.

Again, Welcome to the site and remember to have fun and post plenty of big buck deerz pics lol.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Glad to see you here Ron! It was great meeting you and Ric last weekend, and I'm glad you decided to join the forum. Maybe now we will have someone around to keep Ric grounded! LMAO!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Nice to see you on the boards Ron. It was great to meet you also. Hoping to see you soon and looking forward to hearing about this seasons hunts.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ron's phone is a dumb phone and when he posts he can't see what he actually types and it's hard to navigate. Fugg! Bare with him and take that into consideration. The grammatical errors will be aplenty! Rotflmao